Getting to Ovronnaz
Travel to Ovronnaz by public transport!
The resort is located around 1 hour away from Sion and Martigny.
- Zürich Kloten: Intercity to Sion
- Geneva: TGV or Intercity to Sion
- Sion: flights from London (only in winter)
A taxi service is also available by calling +41(0)79/479.12.12.
- Leytron-Ovronnaz: CHF 50.-
- Sion-Ovronnaz: CHF 100.-
- Martigny-Ovronnaz: CHF 100.-
- 10 km from the A9 Motorway, Exit n°24 “Riddes-Leytron-Chamoson”
- when leaving the motorway, follow “Leytron-Ovronnaz-Chamoson”
- then continue towards “Leytron-Saillon-Ovronnaz”
- 90 km from Lausanne
- 150 km from Geneva
- 150 km from Bern
- 600 km from Paris
- 1’000 km from London
There are no camping areas in Ovronnaz and wild camping is forbidden in Switzerland.
Throughout the year, you may park your motor home in the car park located underneath the chapel.
In summer, the Place de Tourbillon is also available for parking motor homes.
Please note that there are no facilities on site.
We remind you that people staying in motor homes are also required to pay the tourist tax, which amounts to CHF 2.00 per adult and per night and CHF 1.00 per child (6-16 years) and per night. The tax is payable to the tourist office.
CAMPSITES IN THE AREA
- Paying car park at the thermal centre (private parking is included for people staying at the Bains d’Ovronnaz)
- Free car park at the chairlift
- Free car park at the Nordic Centre
- Free car park in the resort: chapel, babylift
- In winter, a free shuttle bus service operates throughout the resort in the daytime.
Luggage (suitcases, travel bags, skis) cannot exceed 25 kg and must be properly wrapped. CFF LUGGAGE SHIPPING SERVICE