Travel to Ovronnaz by public transport!
The resort is located around 1 hour away from Sion and Martigny.
Join Ovronnaz by train!
For Swiss travellers the CFF can organised luggage transportation on request .
TRANSPORTS DE BAGAGES CFF
If you travel by plane…
- Zürich Kloten: Intercity to Sion
- Genève Cointrin: TGV or Intercity to Sion
Taxi is also available+41(0)79/479.12.12.
- Leytron-Ovronnaz: CHF 50.-
- Sion-Ovronnaz: CHF 100.-
- Martigny-Ovronnaz: CHF 100.-
Buchard Voyages is at arrangement for :
- Groups transportation autocar/minibus
- Lifts to airports
- Custom-made stays
- firstname.lastname@example.org or +41(0)27/306.22.30
- 10 km from the A9 Motorway, Exit n°24 “Riddes-Leytron-Chamoson”
- when leaving the motorway, follow “Leytron-Ovronnaz-Chamoson”
- then continue towards “Leytron-Saillon-Ovronnaz”
- 90 km from Lausanne
- 150 km from Geneva
- 150 km from Bern
- 600 km from Paris
- 1’000 km from London
There are no camping areas in Ovronnaz and wild camping is forbidden in Switzerland.
Throughout the year, you may park your motor home in the car park located underneath the chapel.
In summer, the Place de Tourbillon is also available for parking motor homes.
Please note that there are no facilities on site.
We remind you that people staying in motor homes are also required to pay the tourist tax, which amounts to CHF 2.00 per adult and per night and CHF 1.00 per child (6-16 years) and per night. The tax is payable to the tourist office.
CAMPSITES IN THE AREA
- Paying car park at the thermal centre (private parking is included for people staying at the Bains d’Ovronnaz)
- Free car park at the chairlift
- Free car park at the Nordic Centre
- Free car park in the resort: chapel, babylift
- In winter, a free shuttle bus service operates throughout the resort in the daytime.
Luggage (suitcases, travel bags, skis) cannot exceed 25 kg and must be properly wrapped. CFF LUGGAGE SHIPPING SERVICE